Regional Class A Professional Driver
Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Regional Class A Professional Driver with Hazmat endorsement or willing to obtain within 90 days. The job involves operating nightly regional & dedicated lanes, with home time throughout the week. Lanes originate from our Clinton, PA terminal to the airport locations of JFK, ORD, EWR.
- Mileage rate is based on experience & qualification.
- Drivers average 2250 miles a week.
- Average earnings of $55,000.00 – $75,000.00
- 2 years of commercial driving experience preferred
- 22 years of age
- Maintain a Commercial driver's license & Medical Card
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Primarily No Touch freight; driver will observe the loading and unloading of the trailer
- Assigned equipment: Sleeper cabs, Automatic, Freightliners, Penske leased/maintained
- Fuel card, EZ-pass and Electronic logging device provided
- Nightly routes depart from Clinton, PA between 20:00 and 23:00 Sunday – Friday
- Routes: Chicago ~ORD, Philadelphia ~PHL, New York JFK, Newark EWR & Dulles, IAD (radius of 10 miles of the respective airports)
- 10 hours off followed by returning on duty, making airline/company pick-ups and driving back to Clinton.
- Expected to safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Proper tracking and documentation of activity log
- Reporting any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Conducting pre and post-trip inspections