I need non CDL drivers for local delivery in NYC. Experience operating a box truck in the city is a huge plus!
- Position: Driver – 16ft-26ft box truck
- Pay Rate: $18 hourly, if cdl $19. Will be eligible for tips, averages $100+ weekly
- Shift: Su – Sa operation. will be required to work fri, sat, sun – start between 1:30p-done, roughly midnight. Other days as assigned
- Detailed job description: go to shipping dock, load bags into truck, deliver to drop off points or delivery to properties depending on the routes. .
Looking for a CDL-B delivery driver – 8 AM to 5 PM daily.
On a daily basis our drivers:
- Make deliveries using the most effective route to ensure orders are delivered on time.
- Load and unload the vehicle, ensuring that all products are properly secured, and hazardous material is separated appropriately.
- Collect payments and accurately document delivery.
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR)).
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and inform supervisor of any maintenance needed.
- Ensure the vehicle is clean, well-maintained, and presentable on a daily basis.
- Increase job and product knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To drive you need:
- To be at least 21 years old.
- A valid commercial driver's license, preferably with HAZMAT endorsement.
- A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) indicating no more than 2 combined violations or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- The ability to maneuver heavy objects that can weigh up to 100 pounds.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- To carry out instructions with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with PCs and other material handling equipment (preferred).
- Moffett, Skelly or Air Brake experience a plus!
I need a CDL driver to work M to F from about 6:30 – 5
OT after first 40 hours – $22 per hour
Piggy back experience a plus and will get you a better wage to start!!